Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Celina Jaitley: Exclusive Photo Shoot For Jasn Saree










Celina Jaitley endorse saree brand Jashn and this exclusive collection named Celinas Jashn. Wonder how they relate it to Celina. These days its common to see Celina in tinne winne dresses. Bikini Babe Celina and saree sounds like unusual combination. But very few people know that glamorous Celina loves to wear sarees than any other attire. Celina has launched Jashn sarees and is also designing her own range of wraps with Jashn.
CEO Rahuul Jashnani of Jashn says: We are launching a new collection called Celina's Jashn by the end of March. Celina has worked hard on designing lace fabric. She is young vivacious and also a youth icon. Celina can carry off sarees well so we decided that to have her as the brand ambassador of Jashn.
Speaking about the same Celina says: I love wearing sarees and when CEO of Jashn Sarees, Rahuul Jashnani, suggested me to become a brand ambassador for Jashn, I said yes immediately. My personal choice is lace sarees. You will always find me in black sarees. I will also share my creative ideas with their designers.

Get all our blog postings delivered in your inbox.Type your email address Here

For more Click Teentweensblog



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...